Le seul forum francophone 100% réservé à la préparation des Minis

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  CharteCharte  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing

2 participants
AuteurMessage
crapo17
crapo17

Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing Empty
MessageSujet: Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing   Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing EmptyMer 13 Fév - 13:36

Je vous joint une copie du mail que j'ai reçu de rae qui cherche à vendre plusieurs pièces :

Rae Davis a écrit:

I have a Jack Knight envolute dog box, that's built into a 4 synchro type remote case,I had 3 of these boxes new from Knights some years ago for my FIA Cooper S,this was the spare box and was only used approx 4 times,its in perfect condition,complete with JK Mk 6 limited slip diff assy complete with JK out put shafts for Hardy Spicer drive shafts,I have a variation of straight crown wheel and pinions that I can fit to suit the ratio you may want,along with straight cut drop gears £1,600 also 2 Mini competition radiators 2 core type,1 brand new,1 perfect used complete with all brackets top and bottom fan shroud inc hoses,all bits needed to hold it to engine,open to offers on those,note these are NOT alloy type,also a lot of used suspension parts,also a pair of 1.5" S.U carbs,the type needed for FIA use,very good condition £350.00,let me know if any of that's of interest.and what you maybe looking for,regards Rae.

Contact par mail à :
RAEDAVISRACING@aol.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
fred
fred

Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing   Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing EmptyMer 13 Fév - 14:30

il n'a pas déjà mis une paire de ses boites sur ebay uk?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Pièces Racing from RAE DAVIS Racing
Page 1 sur 1