Le seul forum francophone 100% réservé à la préparation des Minis

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  CharteCharte  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

temperature huile moteur

4 participants
AuteurMessage
titi de lille
titi de lille

temperature huile moteur Empty
MessageSujet: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyMer 6 Juin 2007 - 21:17

qq un a une idée de la temperature de l huile de nos mini.
en ville, sur l'autroute , par tres forte chaleur, sachant que j'ai un radiateur 10 rangs.

quel est la temperature qu elle ne doit pas atteindre?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://marocminiraid.blogspot.com
hotmini
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyJeu 7 Juin 2007 - 19:21

Voici pour ton info, car je crois savoir que tu lis l'anglais, un article de Keith Calver :

REPORT ON OIL PERFORMANCE.

Back in April's issue I gave a brief few words on oil and oil performance - notably the Torco Oil products I've been using/recommending for some years now. Actually - it's over ten years now thinking about it. Wow. Where'd the time go? Anyway, I also promised to report my findings from my 'on the road' testing as opposed race-use results.

The guinea-pig engine is the modified 1100 as tested a couple of months back. And it's still in my old nail (Karin's car still not finished!! But getting there). The plan was to find out how Torco performs against other well-known brands of good quality mineral oil, along with what is going on in the way of thermal activity in an engine used on the road. Partly because I've been bangin' on about folk throwing oil coolers willy-nilly onto cars without knowing if they need them or not. So here are my findings to date.

I first spoke to a couple of very learned colleagues in the oil business - folk who really know what's going on - to select my mineral oil brands. Oddly enough, neither of them reckoned much to quite a few of the better-known brands. Both recommended using a particular 20W/50mineral oil manufactured in Scandinavia as it is probably the best mineral oil they've come across for a few years, and certainly better than a surprisingly high number of the 'brand' names. I also tried a couple of the more well-known brands associated with Minis over the years. I then ran these oils for five tank-fulls of fuel - around 1,200+ miles each.

The first startling result was the oil temperature. Granted this was winter testing - but relevant all the same as all oils were tested in similar conditions - even journeys were duplicated for each oil for test-exactness. I used one of the oil temperature gauge adaptors that Mini Spares Centre have been selling for a while that screws in to replace the sump plug. This gives a more relevant reading than if taken from anywhere else - it's the mean temperature you're after here. First up, the good quality 20W/50 mineral oil took a minimum of 11 miles running on open roads to even get the needle off the 40-degrees C minimum on the gauge. It then took a further 10 miles to get to 60-degrees. 35 miles saw 65-degrees on the gauge 60 miles 70. Maximum seen was 78-degrees after an hour of 5,000rpm use on a motorway. Considering most oils are giving proper performance at 90 to 105-degrees C - that isn't good news. And in 'around town only' mode the oil never got off the 40-mark.

Now don't get me wrong here - an oil doesn't have to be up to its 'proper working temperature' (PWT) to give proper protection to the engine components. Not at all. Any decent, self-respecting oil will provide proper protection no matter what the oil temperature is. Wouldn't be worth using otherwise. No, PWT is all about allowing the engine to perform to its best - delivering maximum performance both power-wise and efficiency-wise. If it's a thick oil it will inhibit both performance parameters until it is at its 'PWT'.

Mpg's were carefully recorded, and water temperatures noted for each of the mineral oils. Then the Torco 0W/20 fully synthetic was put in along with a filter change, and the tests re-run. The oil temperature results didn't change a whole bunch except the Torco warmed up with 5 miles running on open roads and ran generally 6-degrees cooler than the mineral oils. It also caused the water temperature to drop - by some 10 degrees! Now that was impressive as this intimates the oil is massively reducing friction - EXACTLY what we're after to optimise performance. The Torco also dropped the oil pressure by an average of 10psi - further helping the reduction of losses.

Mpg's went up by 12% on average in urban use (39.05 average with mineral oil, 43.7 with Torco), and 7% on long journeys to include motorway bashing (38.58 with mineral, 41.28 with Torco). The Torco never got hotter than 76-degrees at any point. Consequently, not only can we see that oil coolers appear not to be needed on a vast majority of road cars unless they are using extremely poor quality oil, but an alternative winter oil is a minimum must if maximum performance in the critical departments is to be had. For those of you who rarely venture out onto motorways, spending most 'drive time' in urban areas/speed limits, I highly recommend the use of Torco 0W/20 fully synthetic oil. It may be more expensive than the usual suspects, but you can run it for longer and get a huge saving on fuel consumption

Globalement, un radiateur d'huile est inutile avec les huiles de bonne qualité disponibles de nos jours, sauf lors des étés caniculaires.
Gooze
Gooze

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyJeu 7 Juin 2007 - 19:33

Ouai seulement chez eux il fait pas les températures de chez nous...
Mais si on met un radia, théoriquement avec on met un thermostat (je crois que c'est le bon mot), donc il servira seulement quand il faudra... non?
Sinon oui je vois pas l'intéré, l'huile ne montera jamais en température... sauf sur circuit.
titi de lille
titi de lille

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyJeu 7 Juin 2007 - 19:39

salut,

comment sais tu que je lis l'anglais? Very Happy

interessant cette article et comme je veux monter une gauge de temperature d huile et que j'ai une idée, je voulais avoir un avis

dans 3 mois, je pourrai dire si je refais le maroc fin 2008 et comme je pense qu'on fera les recos en mini et donc par temps tres chaud, je prefere fiabiliser et avoir des indications de partout, tu vois.
le radiateur d'huile , je l'ai deja mais comme c'est une voiture qui fait bcp d'autorute... ce n'est pas un luxe
looping
looping

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyMer 27 Juin 2007 - 0:17

titi de lille a écrit:
en ville, sur l'autroute , par tres forte chaleur, sachant que j'ai un radiateur 10 rangs.

Salut

Sur mon 1275 Basse comp stage One (un truc de ouf...) sans radiateur d'huile :

En ville temp exterieur 20° : 60°C
En roulant un peu temp ext 25°C : 90-100°C
En roulant comme un connard : 120°C

-> je monte un radiateur d'huile des que possible....
Peut etre avec un calorstat d'huile...
La temp de fonctionnement ideale pour l'huile est environ 90°C

PS c'est impressionnant comme la temp monte vite lorsqu'on est tjours ds les tours...
http://www.504cc.com
alpa38
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyMer 27 Juin 2007 - 10:17

looping a écrit:

PS c'est impressionnant comme la temp monte vite lorsqu'on est tjours ds les tours...

Ce qui est une bonne indication des pertes par friction.
Moiphil
Moiphil

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyMer 27 Juin 2007 - 19:47

c'est clair, la boite, ça n'aide pas ...

koike, ça permet de chauffer l'huile rapidement, donc le moteur ne souffre pas trop longtemps.

par contre looping, je ne montrai pas de radia. 90° d'huile, c pas enorme.
Avec une bonne huile, le top, c genre 105°C.
titi de lille
titi de lille

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyJeu 28 Juin 2007 - 16:08

je vais voir a mitp pour cette sonde car je la montrai sur ma voiture rallye raid. quand on ira faire un jour les prochaines recos, il y a de grandes chances que se soit avec la mini donc il me faut un max de parametre surtout si il fait tres chaud
looping
looping

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptySam 30 Juin 2007 - 3:18

alpa38 a écrit:
looping a écrit:

Ce qui est une bonne indication des pertes par friction.

Je pense que c'est surtout du au fait qu'il y a plus d'explosions a la minute donc plus de chaleur produite ...
looping
looping

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptySam 30 Juin 2007 - 3:19

titi de lille a écrit:

Ne pas depasser 120°C
titi de lille
titi de lille

MessageSujet: Re: temperature huile moteur   temperature huile moteur EmptyLun 2 Juil 2007 - 20:06

ok merci pour cette info precise

temperature huile moteur
Page 1 sur 1